I had a little laugh when Dawn from The Moiderer (as in talker not murderer) tagged me with the Kreativ blogger meme. I laughed because she tagged me in order to see how I would fit this meme into a “lesson”.
I guess she was either trying to make it really hard on me or she didn’t realize that this is the second time I have been tagged with this meme. I thought I did a good job the first time around, and I have been racking my brain for another 7 interesting facts about myself.
But like the title of today’s lesson, never turn down a challenge that is not harmful. So since this one is in good fun, my hubby helped me out and this is what we have come up with. Not quite as interesting as the first list but still…..
1. I can shape my tongue into a flower.
2. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and an Associate’s Degree in Nursing.
4. I have finished each of the Harry Potter Books in less than a day and I have reread each of them dozens (if not more) times.
5. When I’m upset at my kids, for some reason I end up yelling at them in Hebrew. Go figure because English is my mother tongue. I guess I want to make sure my kids understand me really well. I also find it hard to have a medical conversation in English. But that is understandable because most of my nursing career has been in Hebrew.
6. I have done rappelling down a 50 meter drop from the top of a cave. How embarrassing is it that fifty 11 and 12-year-old kids did it with less dramatics than I did? For my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah we took fifty of her friends on a field trip and rappelling. (Yes, we were insane to have voluntarily have done that!)
7. When I was 18 I smashed up my boyfriend’s black sports car while he was in the car with me. He saw the other car coming and tried to get me to stop the car but my reflexes were just not very fast. Then when I heard the police sirens coming I tried to run away and leave him there on his own. But guess what? He still proposed less than a year later and married me anyways. It does kind of explain though why unless he is unconscious he does not let me drive while he is in the car. (BTW-I have a picture of him and beloved car before the wreck, but am too tired to go searching for it now. Maybe I will add it later.)
So now that I have proven myself up to the challenge, I now have to tag seven other bloggers. I think that is the hardest part.
The rules are as follows:
1.Copy the award to your blog.
2.Insert a link to the person who nominated you.
3.Share seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before.
4.Nominate seven other bloggers for the award.
5.Link to their blogs.
6.Tell the nominees about their award
I tag: (all bloggers who are new to me)
*Amanda at I am a mommy
*Mommy Needs Coffee
*I Know I Need To Stop Talking
*Alice at Alice’s Adventures In Blogland
*Siany-Sian at Musings of the Siany Sian
*Miss McFarley at *McFarley Makes A Mess *
*JK at WEST OF THE PENNINES
Peter Shanks | Flickr Creative Commons